Visual financial reports in minutes
Numerable lets accountants, bookkeepers, CFOs and FDs quickly create financial presentations and reports that everyone can understand
In ALPHA test – instantly view key information for any UK company, on mobile or desktop, with interactive visualisation of accounts
No registration required
Make your financial messages stand out with Numerable
- Add value by delivering financial insights at a glance
- Support better business decision-making with clear financial understanding
- Create an affordable and profitable management reporting service
Numerable is as simple as…
Three simple steps to converting key financial information into easy-to-understand graphics
“I prepare financial reports in Numerable for our board meetings. The interface is very simple and easy to use. I can quickly identify the key points I want to get across, choose different plots that illustrate them, and add my comments.
“We’ve used Numerable in our monthly board meetings since early 2018. It helps us understand our financial performance better, improving the quality of discussions and decision making in board meetings.
Accounting is taking a new direction. We’ve all seen it — cloud-based software and automation…
In my last blog I introduced the 6 steps in the financial reporting process. Now…
Security and Privacy
We highly value your data’s security and privacy, and take a range of steps to protect them, including:
- You don’t need to log in to Xero, access Xero data, or even have a Xero account to try out Numerable. The Numerable trial already has a full set of demonstration data available.
- The Numerable web app, including data storage and user account management, runs on AWS (Amazon Web Services) – the same secure platform as Xero.
- All internet communication to and from the Numerable web app is secured by HTTPS, which provides authentication of our web address and protection of data using bidirectional encryption.
- The Numerable web app can only import your reports from Xero after you authorise it on Xero’s login and access authorisation pages – Numerable cannot not learn your Xero account details.
- We aim to fully comply with the GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation). At any time you can delete your account and its associated data, on the My Account page of the web app.
- Numerable Software is registered as a Data Controller on the Data Protection Register, with number ZA336190.