The data and connections you need
The tools to find them quickly
Numerable gets live data from Companies House for every GB registered company and director.
This is merged daily with public information on FTSE and AIM companies, from Annual Reports, regulatory news releases and websites.
Explore this information using the unique graphical interface, to follow connections and find the facts you need.
Numerable is for executive search, advisers, consultants, investors and other professionals.
All UK companies and directors
research any UK business or director and their connections
- sales and marketing – find prospects and discover who runs and controls them
- credit control – monitor existing customers
- supplier research
- recruiting – identify and profile clients and candidates
- due diligence and compliance
- Search – for any UK company or director
- View – the current and past directors of a company, or roles of a director, as an interactive graphic or sortable table
- Unique board/roles timeline view
- Export – as a PDF snapshot or CSV file
- Connections – list a person’s co-directors, or companies with shared directors
- Follow – links to accounts and LinkedIn search
- Save – companies and directors as favourites
FTSE and AIM listed companies and their boards
for executive search, governance professionals and investors focusing on public companies.
With detailed information and news on companies and their directors in the FTSE All-Share Index (FTSE 100, 250 and Small Caps) and AIM All-Share Index (UK incorporated only).
More details are here.
- Directories of UK public companies, director roles, the people that hold them, and news releases
- Additional public company information: EPIC code, index, industry, country of incorporation, employees, market capitalisation, revenue
- Additional public company officer information: role title (e.g. Senior Independent Director), remuneration, incoming and outgoing roles
- Filter tables by index, country of incorporation, industry, role status, role type and gender
- Sort tables by column data
- Analyse – The bottom row of a table shows statistics on the information in its column, e.g. average remuneration of FTSE 100 CEOs.
- Direct link to company’s last annual report
“The information provided by Numerable’s services is excellent. It’s a very rich, high volume data set but more importantly the data is accurate and the user interface is easy to use.
We can drill down into the data and answer specific queries quickly. Following a successful trial, we now subscribe and Numerable is an embedded part of how we work for clients on the recruitment of directors for both private and quoted UK companies.”
Mike Clancy, Owner
“Numerable provides us with an up-to-date picture of the make up of boards and the connections that each board member has across the market.
We find that the Timeline view and interactive graphics are effective tools for engaging with board members and discussing their future board careers.”
James Haspel, CEO
JD Haspel Global Executive Search
“Numerable has been a critical tool in helping Fidelio deliver streamlined and effective Board Advisory projects.
The platform’s Board Timeline, simple filtering, current data, and easy-to-digest diagrams have significantly improved the efficiency and accuracy of our Board search assignments, benchmarking services and business development.
An excellent tool – intuitive, easy to use, while importantly thorough and insightful.”
Mark Cumberlege, Head of Search
“We find Numerable very useful. For example, recently we’ve used it to help a client analyse how many People Officers are on listed boards.
We particularly like the Diagram feature which shows who are on boards, their role, gender and connections with other boards.
Numerable saves us time and gives a valuable visual perspective on director connections.”
Tanya Gass, Bespoke NED Search Lead
Women on Boards
“Our 350 Club members always comment on how impressed they are by Numerable.
They use it in a variety of ways – to quickly compare remuneration, print lists of board members and financial details, and use its advanced interface to identify former board members and their colleagues.
It helps them explore our community to find the connections that can accelerate their careers.”