Fast, free, easy information from Companies House
Numerable lets you quickly learn about the companies and people you and your business deal with – to make better informed decisions and manage risks
- check company details
- discover current and past directors – and their other businesses
- find out who is in charge (Persons of Significant Control)
- view the most recent financial accounts
- explore an interactive map of a company’s registered address
You can use Numerable for free – no download or registration is needed
Why check company information?
and answer key questions
- who runs this company?
- how long have they been around?
- are they financially strong?
- are they growing?
- what companies is a person a director of?
Why use Numerable CH?
research companies and directors – at any time, on any device
view key information on basics, people and finances
explore interactive plots showing directors and owners
Companies House holds a unique and invaluable collection of information on UK businesses
In 2019/20 it was searched 9.5 billion times – over 140 times for every person in the UK!
- lets you search for any UK registered company or director
- gets up-to-date information from Companies House
- presents it in clear, understandable graphics
Accounting is taking a new direction. We’ve all seen it — cloud-based software and automation…
In my last blog I introduced the 6 steps in the financial reporting process. Now…