Numerable is a web app – a smart website that is downloaded each time you run it.
It’s quick and easy to bookmark Numerable, or add an icon on your mobile’s home screen.
Here’s how you do it on the most common mobile browsers…
Android phone or tablet – Chrome:
- Launch Chrome and open app.numerable.io.
- Tap the 3 dots menu icon and then either
- scroll the menu and tap ‘Add to Home screen‘, to use Numerable just like a normal app – or
- tap the star icon to add a bookmark
iPhone or iPad – Safari:
- Launch Safari and navigate to app.numerable.io
- Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the blue rectangle with an arrow pointing upward, at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone, or top on an iPad.
- Scroll the menu and either tap:
- ‘Add to Home Screen‘ then tap ‘Add’, so you can get to Numerable from an icon, just like a native app – or
- ‘Add Bookmark‘, then choose where to save the bookmark
iPhone or iPad – Chrome:
- Launch Chrome and navigate to app.numerable.io
- Tap the Share icon on the browser’s address bar — that’s the grey rectangle with an arrow pointing upward.
- Scroll the menu and tap ‘Bookmark‘.
Samsung phone or tablet – Samsung Internet:
- Launch Samsung Internet and open app.numerable.io.
- Add a bookmark by tapping the star icon in the browser address bar.
- Or tap the 3 line menu icon icon and then on the ‘+ Add page to‘ icon and choose ‘Home screen‘, to use the Numerable like a native app