Numerable is a web app – a smart website that is downloaded each time you run it.
It’s quick and easy to bookmark Numerable in your browser.
Here’s how you do it on the most common mobile browsers…
iPhone or iPad – Safari:
- Launch Safari and navigate to app.numerable.io
- Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the blue rectangle with an arrow pointing upward, at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone, or top on an iPad.
- Scroll the menu, tap ‘Add Bookmark‘, then choose where to save the bookmark
iPhone or iPad – Chrome:
- Launch Chrome and navigate to app.numerable.io
- Tap the Share icon on the browser’s address bar — that’s the grey rectangle with an arrow pointing upward.
- Scroll the menu and tap ‘Bookmark‘.