Numerable quickly turns your Xero reports into interactive plots and insights, to help you explore, present, understand – and make better decisions
Benefits of integration
Single-click charting highlights performance, trends and changes
Explore your reports on desktop, mobile and tablet – anytime, anywhere
Numerable is the exciting new way to explore, present and understand your Xero reports.
- Switch between table, structure and time plot views.
- Drill up and down in all 3 views.
- Compare time periods and budget, and see visual variances
- Automated text explanations.
- All core reports: Profit and Loss, Cash Summary, Balance Sheet, Aged Receivables, Aged Payables, Ratios.
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet of phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims – from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers – and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How does the data flow?
As with the rest of Numerable, it’s pretty simple
You request the import of data from Xero to Numerable by clicking on a ‘Add new Xero organisation’ or ‘Refresh’ button, on the Reports Library page. Then follow the steps described on the Connect to Xero page
When you do that Numerable copies reports and invoices data from your selected Xero organisation into Numerable
Numerable never writes anything to Xero.